Our Heritage Society is the legacy giving program of FCC. Longtime member, Fern Meyers, who passed away on October 1, 2015, left us a wonderful legacy of caring and service, as well as a bequest to the church. To learn more about Fern and her special story in the words of her family, watch this video. If you’d like more information on Heritage Society, please contact Darcy Crain. Thank you for your interest in the future vitality of FCC!
There are many options for giving. Some choices are:
- Bequest by will or living trust
- Outright gifts of cash, securities, or other property
- Gifts of retained interest, including real estate, allowing you to hold certain rights until they are conveyed to the Church
- Beneficiary designation for retirement plan such as an IRA, 401(k) or 403(b)
- Life insurance, including both new and reassigned existing life insurance
You can make a lasting difference through contributions to:
- General Endowment Fund
- Program Endowment Fund
- Building & Maintenance Fund
- Outreach and Community Service Fund
- Charles and Alva Sink Music Fund
- Marilyn Mason Organ Fund
On June 5, we celebrated the 3rd annual Heritage Society Sunday. Each Heritage Sunday focuses on the appreciation of the members who leave bequests to the church in the past, present, and future. This year, we focused on Fern Meyers, her long-time membership at FCC, and the gift she left as a bequest to the church in the last year. To learn more about Fern and her special story in the words of her family, watch this video.